This blog is my story. My journey to better health. A place to write my thoughts, share my ideas about health, and give tips on losing weight and keeping it off.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I decided that starting a blog was the next natural step for me to take on this journey to better health that I have been on for the past 2 years. It has been a journey of high mountains and very low valleys.A time to reflect and heal.A time to seek truth and wisdom. A time to draw a line in the sand and take back my health. This blog will be a place that I can look back and see how far I have come and encourage myself for the duration of my journey. A place where I can write about new things I have just discovered about health and weight loss. A place to post some amazing recipes.And hopefully a place that people can come when they have decided that now is their time to get healthy. Hopefully my journey and discoveries along the way will help and inspire you who read this ,to change your life for the better. Let the journey begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment