This blog is my story. My journey to better health. A place to write my thoughts, share my ideas about health, and give tips on losing weight and keeping it off.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Health Experiment Days Twenty-one and Twenty-two


Day 21 Day 22
Breakfast
veggie omelet                         3 eggs over easy
sausage                                     sausage
raspberries                                   kale medley
                                                    blueberries


Lunch
veggie soup                            Ground turkey with salsa
salad                                Salad





Dinner Day 21
meatballs with marinara sauce      salad






Dinner Day 22

roasted butternut squash
 baked chicken

sugar snap peas






For more information on this experiment, check out my introduction here!

No comments:

Post a Comment