This blog is my story. My journey to better health. A place to write my thoughts, share my ideas about health, and give tips on losing weight and keeping it off.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Health Experiment Day Eleven

I would have to say today has been my best day yet and we are only 11 days in. I woke up feeling rested and had tons of energy! Got up and went right to my yoga mat and got a great workout in. It always makes my day go better when I have stretched everything out and I am loose. I even had the energy to get a good walk in the afternoon. As a matter of fact I felt so good that I even raced my 6 year old around the track a few times. I was hungry right on time for my meals and drank plenty of water. It really was a good day!


I think sometimes we don’t realize how bad we feel on a constant basis. It is so easy to look at the exhaustion, the achy muscles,  and the mental and emotional tiredness we face on a daily basis as normal. But it is not normal! Your body has been designed to run as a well-maintained machine not like a beat up jalopy. It is never too late to start to make changes in your life so that you can enjoy life to the fullest. After all you only have one life and one body why not make the most of both of them?

Breakfast
eggs
strawberries





Lunch





Dinner








For more information on this experiment, check out my introduction here!

No comments:

Post a Comment