This blog is my story. My journey to better health. A place to write my thoughts, share my ideas about health, and give tips on losing weight and keeping it off.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Health Experiment Day Three

We have successfully finished day 3. This has really been so easy for me to maintain so far. Everybody is loving the food and and getting plenty to eat. It is interesting that when you set your day by snack times, your body is quick to remind you that it wants food. What I find even more interesting is if you really look at the signal your body is sending it is most likely not hunger.


It could be your thirsty or maybe even just bored. Your mind and thought process play such a key role in when you eat, what you eat, and how much you eat. Imagine how much extra food you take in one day just because your body is sending a signal? Take the time to search the signal out before you give in to hunger. You might be surprised at what your body is really saying when you're reading the signal wrong.


I have noticed 2 small positive changes so far, and that is a good thing. First of all I am going back to sleep after a midnight bathroom jaunt very fast. I usually have a very hard time falling back asleep but that seems to be changing. This is a good thing considering the amount of water I drink in a day.

The second thing I am noticing is the oil content of my skin seems to be evening out. It is not cool to be 30-something and have oily, teenage girl skin. Hopefully these are just the beginning of the amazing changes my body is going to make over these 30 days.

Breakfast
3 egg omelet with spinach and peppers
½ cup roasted sweet potato




Lunch
½ cup sloppy joe
roasted brussel sprouts
green beans














Dinner
salad  with ½ avocado









To learn more about this experiment, read the intro here!

No comments:

Post a Comment