This blog is my story. My journey to better health. A place to write my thoughts, share my ideas about health, and give tips on losing weight and keeping it off.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Health Experiment Day Nine

I think one of the biggest advantages to this health experiment is the amount of food you get to eat. If you're not really hungry then don’t eat much. If you're really hungry add some more veggies to your plate! There are no portion sizes and no calories to count.This is not a diet! It is 30 days of eating real food then adding things back and seeing what affects your health in a positive or negative way.


So far we have not been feeling like we have limited choices. I am the kind of cook that doesn't follow a recipe exactly. I cook based on what I have on hand and what sounds good to me. I have been having so much fun playing around with fresh herbs and all sorts of veggies. I have been trying new combinations on all of our meat.

It really has been very fun so far! My family always says that some of my best meals are the ones that I have no plan for. The hardest part for me has been remembering what I put in these new dishes and remembering to take pics. I think overall this has been going good so far!


Breakfast
eggs
raspberries

Lunch
salad with avocado, sunflower seeds, blueberries, olive oil, and lime





Dinner
mashed potato











For more information on this experiment, check out my intro here!

No comments:

Post a Comment