This blog is my story. My journey to better health. A place to write my thoughts, share my ideas about health, and give tips on losing weight and keeping it off.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Health Experiment Day Ten

We are now 10 days into this experiment. I am starting to notice two really important changes in myself. First, the constant heavy bloating feeling is starting to die down. That by itself is worth everything I have changed and done so far. Secondly, I am seeing that it is taking less food to satisfy my hunger at every meal. My plate sizes are definitely getting smaller. When I first started this 10 days ago I would load my plate up with lots of veggies and salad and be able to eat the entire thing. But now my portion is about half of what it was! I think my body has gotten to the place where it realizes that it doesn't need to hold onto so much fat. Getting out of starvation and famine mode and into the “get rid of the toxic fat” mode. No matter how you look at it this is a win win for me.

Breakfast
veggie omelet
blueberries

Lunch
salad with avocado, sunflower seeds, and balsamic vinegar







For more information about this experiment, check out my introduction here!

No comments:

Post a Comment