This blog is my story. My journey to better health. A place to write my thoughts, share my ideas about health, and give tips on losing weight and keeping it off.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Health Experiment Days Fourteen and Fifteen

The craziness is just continuing between post-surgery care and getting through the weekend shopping. This will pass and hopefully things will slow down by time the week starts. In the meantime we are still on track and still eating some great food. This was a tough week to stay in budget on groceries with no good sales to work with, so I went over by $20. For the record, when I post my grocery list I don’t include everything I buy such as water and other necessities. I just list all the stuff I buy for all the actual meals.


Breakfast for both days
eggs
triple berry blend





Lunch for day 14

mashed potato
roasted brussel sprouts

Dinner for day 14












Lunch for day 15















Dinner for day 15
Salmon
mashed cauliflower






For more information on this experiment, check out my introduction here!
Week Three Grocery List

No comments:

Post a Comment