This blog is my story. My journey to better health. A place to write my thoughts, share my ideas about health, and give tips on losing weight and keeping it off.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Health Experiment Day Two

Day 2 was a pretty easy day as well. I think that it will be an added bonus for us that we eliminated a lot of bad stuff in our diet over this past year. I think my favorite part so far has been getting to try new vegetables and new ways of cooking things. I also figured it would look way more appealing to actually see a plate of what we had at each meal. It is one thing to list the recipe but add a picture and you're hooked.


Breakfast
2 over easy eggs




Lunch
1 chicken thigh with lemon pepper











Dinner
1 cup mashed potato
green beans







For more information  on this experiment, go read the intro!

No comments:

Post a Comment