This blog is my story. My journey to better health. A place to write my thoughts, share my ideas about health, and give tips on losing weight and keeping it off.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Health Experiment Day Five


Today was just a busy day, but I got everything accomplished I needed to. I even got a 1 ½ mile walk in! I had a family pow-wow last night to find out what was working for everyone and what I still need to tweak. Was there anything that really stood out as amazing and must be made again or anything that was terrible? Apparently everything tasted amazing and that is a good place to be with 25 days left. Everybody is loving this so far! I have had to keep track of what veggies I ran out of and when, so I should be able to do a much more accurate grocery list tomorrow and keep things going smooth.

Breakfast
2 over easy eggs
½ cup sweet potato

Lunch
Salad with leftover meatloaf, ½ avocado, and blueberries. Dressed it with olive oil and lime.




Dinner




For more information on this experiment check out my introduction here!

No comments:

Post a Comment